13 12
發新話題
打印

新天池

Thanks for all brother the recommandation, I finally get to " tin chi" sauna, it was really nice. Tonight I get up there about 10:30pm, the bg were fully booked. I asked for ^^, @* and !). finally the serrvice clerk said do u want to wait, I said that I perfer not to. so he send the girl !)) to me. She is pretty good not bad, for sure not fat at all. but the bone skill just so so. Part 2 was very nice, good bj and good ml. This is my first report, if it is no good, please forgive me. But really really want to said to all professional bro, THANKS for all the report. And I will go back again for sure, also they said that, they will open on new year.

but not the big ball bg "wor" chinabb169.
hope you will like it.

yeah,... slim type, look like little girl.
I dont know is she new or not? but part 2 service
pretty good, not bad at all. and the service (after ml) very good.

引用:
Originally posted by 獨行俠 at 2007-2-19 19:05:
有無巴打知新天池新年有無主頁既囡囡放左假。唔該。
想去開年。
I just try ^^ yesterday at 4:30pm. but i would recommand give them a call b4 u go, also I paid $680.
with the tip $730 ( the locker room , ^^, and the counter) hope will help u the message

引用:
Originally posted by whitehouse at 2007-3-3 15:59:
依家仲要唔要加一先?
有冇C兄知?
No more service charge la,..... now is $630 first time, and they will give u a coupon for $50.00 for the next time.

I just came back. the no. ( was good part 2 service. and part 1 not bad at all. Maybe tonight was not that busy la..... by the way, I want to say thanks for all "C Hing" to recommend this sauna for me. This trip I was so happy. and I will go back to San Francisco tomorrow. Wish all bro have a nice new year and get more beauty bg.

13 12
發新話題