發新話題
打印

金濤X最近有嫩口嘢

does HK$590 include ML???

goods

引用:
Originally posted by boney at 2006-1-11 20:46:
does HK$590 include ML???
including ml services so what , so many pork chop would you like ?

last time i went to try at midnight , 1 locker boy serve me ask for bg , i have no idea only request younger not too old ~ so he recommend a bg no.3 for me , wah ~~ :confuesd::confuesd::confuesd: slim body and short figure almost over 45 yrs old , sh*t kick her out , only wait for a few mins the 2nd bg came , tall figure with a short black skrit , but also same of the first 1 bgs age , maybe only a little bit youner but sure over 40 yrs old and ugly (kick out ) , after the 2ng out i  pressed room button to call the staff , i had asked  him ' do you have any younger bg ? ' he said they have but not too young arround 25 to 35 yrs old bgs , so i asked him why the first 1 and the 2 nd 1 are too old ? he ans me no those bgs are only over 30 yrs old a little bit , i'm sure that young guide open his eyes to lie to me , at last i told him i dont care the bgs age young or anymore , give me a good looking face and good figure thats all , last bg figure fat bad face like a pig sh*t , asked her no is 6 ~ okay okay okay forget it only want to quick pass the horrible dream :cry: , part 1 bone skill so far so good acceptable , part 2 i said only hj plan dont ask anymore , but she non-stop to sell the ml services ( i said no ) .

terrible things is comming , when she knew failed the ml sevices , she hurry up to hj services for me but no towel cover the big window , anyone accross the coridor can see inside :confuesd: , i told her use a towel to cover the window , she said hj no need la ' 鬼叫你做機餐 ' and said to me hurry up pls , because 5 mins after will be full of 2 hrs , okay hurry when i want to touch her breast she said cannot because hi plan , and then sit the end of the bad hi services , i at once to say stop to hj now , she said ' never mind  times up ' , i said what how many mins of 2 hrs , she told me 2hrs = 45 mins in hj plan , bad end plane and 45 mins for massage drop down $300 to enjoy the pork chop 兼受氣 if you like pls go..........

謝~~報告

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
Originally posted by ykscan at 2006-1-11 02:52:
no.66 仲有特價時段添,下午12-4同埋凌晨3点後收全包590

dont play la...... you see ^^^^
staff ad dont trust ! :angry:
:
agree 好明顯.:th_down:

引用:
Originally posted by 華倫天台 at 2006-1-13 04:14:

agree 好明顯.:th_down:

報告係每位兄弟既心血 , 中女我至岩呀不過要既係真實經歷 , 而唔係要睇埋 d 下九流鱔稿 , 咁樣反而係低級寫手令我好反感.

發新話題