9 12
發新話題
打印

金多寶#78

金多寶#78

Called 金多寶 to see if my favor BG is there, but no luck, she's off duty tonight.  Then checked around who else were available.  The manager said #77, #38, #78, etc.  I remember other bros did recommend these # before, so I went down there.

After having shower, asked for #77, but she's "on clock".  Asked for #38, the manager said she's day shift ... oops.  Then he recommended #78.  Okay, would give her a try.

Overall:

Nationality - Local

Age - 35+ (my guess)

Voice - A bit "Old Cow"

Body Figure - Slim

Skin - Smooth

Tits - Big but "dum"

Pussy - Don't know as she's having her "auntie visit" ... wor ... yes, she's having a thick pad napkin inside her underpants

Part 1 - 7/10, not bad

Part 2 - 5/10, body for my back only, no BJ, no Ball-J, HJ skill not my
type, so it really took her some time to make me come (I almost wanted to give up, but she's quite patient)

Attitude - 9/10, pretty good

Environment - This time I was sent to 6/F, which is as poor as 3/F, but I had to take the elevator, which I don't like

Will I eat her again?  No la.  Despite this was my 2nd time there (which I should try the others before making a decision re whom I'm going to stick with), I think I have made up my mind already that I will stick with my favor one.  Who? ... ha ... let me keep this little secure for myself la ... hee

冒險樂園個波波池仲大過金多寶, d女大多數唔掂成個老奀茄咁, 黑名單左好耐

收到!多謝巴打

Thanks for the info

係啦~~上次我去都係食中女, 唔多掂

引用:
Originally posted by nelsonx999 at 2006-10-11 06:35:
係啦~~上次我去都係食中女, 唔多掂
中女唔係咩咁大問題 , 係個場唔適合人去既地方.

我上次試了個@@,又係話aunti visit。
我發覺他們永遠只會安排指定的BG給你,你基本上沒有選擇權,not good

引用:
Originally posted by 我係廚房仔 at 2006-9-26 08:22: