13 12
發新話題
打印

深圳下沙Report

深圳下沙Report

Today, i finished my trip at 下沙......feel very good...
my friend and me arrived there at 22:00 on 26/12, we had our dinner there.
There had many people along the 'red lamp' district....BGs, HK guys, security guard...even the police vehicle....i found security guard was talking with the police inside the vehicle...they seem know each other ! You will feel very excited and pleased in such a place ! The BG along the street are very young, most of them's wearing are very sexy. Too many guys at the street were approaching us to introduce their BGs.

Then, my friend and me slected 2 BGs after pursuding from a man at the street. We brought them to a hotel. My BG washed with me....she said she is 19 from Wu Bei and just worked for 6 months ....actually i think its ture....her skin is really very smooth...but her appearance is only 55/100. She started to bowl my XX (ice fire without condom). she felt  a little bit shy when kissing her lin lin...also she fear her lin will become bigger, so i gave up kissing her linlin....i weared condom and fuxk her.....one times... her 'hole' is small...then rest for 10 mins and washing, 2nd times....she got much more feeling....washing and rest for 15 mins....3rd times....she even felt excited about my fuxking.....i started feeling tired.....fuxk her 3 times in 2hrs...then slept for whole night...the price for the BG is totally $300 exclusive of hotel fee.

i never been there but agree with bro robertchan

Licenced thieves ?? Really ??

thanks report.

thanks

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

thank info

唔帶袋 bj 雖然危險 d , 但係果種感受又的確正好多.

13 12
發新話題