14 12
發新話題
打印

樂滿足 Report

樂滿足 Report

Sorry I cannot type chinese.  As the other brother said, I was not sure what kind of place this is.  It was quiet when I went there and I only saw two BG having lunch (mid 30).

I was led to a room with "wall" 2/3 to the ceiling and a sliding door with a window.  I did not have much expectation at that time.  A BG came in late 30, average face, average body, average boobs, tight jean - OK lets start.  She did some massage without oil to begin and I can tell she knows what she is doing.  The overall skill is 8/10 and nothing unusual happen.  The only unusual thing was that she slide my short all the way down exposing my pat pat.  She did oil massage on my Pat Pat but did not do anyting "illegal".

I turned around, she began with my tummy then my legs.  She massaged my leg just as normal and unintentionally touched by little brother a few time.  OK the leg part was finished and I thought it's time to go.  Then she asked me if I want massage on areas below my tummy.  I said ok, let's try for a while.  The massage was like the prostate massage at "Ka Yeung Shing".  That was a surprise to me.  She massaged the areas around my little brother without actually touching him.  By that time, my little brother became a big brother in which I believe most brother would.  Of course she noticed that as well.  She then ask me ever so softly if I would like "massage" for my big brother.  Again, I don't think any brother can refuse.   

She did it ver slowly to begin and I begin touching her Pat Pat (with her jean on).  She did not refuse and I begin to slide my hand inside her t-shirt / her bra and I can feel her nipples were erected.  Her rythm begin to get faster and it does not take long for me to released my load.

Conclusion:  her massage skill was good 8/10.  She took her time and did not rush thing - that makes me feel very comfortable all the way.  She was quiiet polite all the way.  Another surprise was that the place actually offered hot towel.  I simply cannot ask for more from  pay her $100 in private and $200 to the store for a 2 hours massage.

Good report brother! Where is the location of "樂滿足"??

即是正正正骨水

多謝info

Thanks report.

这是什么

正骨好,但係想玩既兄第們,佢個到上一層,有一檔飛機骨。

14 12
發新話題