19 123
發新話題
打印

test of cwb 水都

test of cwb 水都

tried there last weekend, saw 3 ladys in there, choose 1 name call joey, figure not tall but she's got a big boobs, looks good for me, test her for part1 skill is very good, heard she was worked from sauna b4, so i'm very enjoy that part, in part2 give me a very good skillful rpp services,  sweep my sensitive prostate , make me feel so high, at last we got a very personal close interaction, wow as soon as volcano break out

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

引用:
原帖由 milker 於 2015-5-18 12:37 發表
tried there last weekend, saw 3 ladys in there, choose 1 name call joey, figure not tall but she's got a big boobs, looks good for me, test her for part1 skill is very good, heard she was worked from  ...

引用:
tried there last weekend, saw 3 ladys in there, choose 1 name call joey, figure not tall but she's got a big boobs, looks good for me, test her for part1 skill is very good, heard she was worked from  ...
識食

引用:

joey好丫正嫁
香港既朋友你地好,我係尼自三藩市仆清幫,第二把膠椅,聾森!

引用:

引用:
thank you c兄

19 123
發新話題