39 12345
發新話題
打印

MK one massage

MK one massage

tried this shop few days ago, hardware no spa room, but style so grand, software i saw two bgs, i choose one of them, i havent ask her name, but i remember her figure, nice looking face, slim body non fat, bone skill not so good but not too bad, so far so good la, rpp skill is good, i got interactive personal enjoyment services, feeling so good, the expedition journey to have a good rating

digression;she asked where I'm from, I just said is to look at the Internet, there is no detailed say I was a saunaguide member, she asked someone I do not know, maybe she thought I was from other websites or forums

back to home i recognize the body type and hair should be her

s身形,好似有大導彈?

唉英文....
有冇c兄幫手翻譯呀

Google翻譯如下::

MK1按摩試過這個店前幾天,硬件沒有水療室,但風格如此隆重,軟件,我看到了兩個BGS,我選擇其中之一,我還沒有問她的名字,但我記得她的身材,漂亮的面孔,苗條的身材非脂肪,骨功力不那麼好,但不是太糟糕,到目前為止好拉,RPP身手不錯,我得到了交互式個人享受的服務,感覺這麼好,遠征之旅有一個良好的評價題外話了,她問我在哪裡'從我剛才說m是看互聯網,目前還沒有詳細說,我是一個saunaguide成員,她問別人我不知道,也許她以為我是從其他網站或論壇回到家裡我認識的身型和頭髮應該是她

回復 1# 的帖子

thanks for share your great experience

而家google d翻譯每況愈下 同原文意思總有距離, 有時會譯到令人費解

thanks for share
香港既朋友你地好,我係尼自三藩市仆清幫,第二把膠椅,聾森!

引用:
原帖由 hammy 於 2015-5-2 18:28 發表
tried this shop few days ago, hardware no spa room, but style so grand, software i saw two bgs, i choose one of them, i havent ask her name, but i remember her figure, nice looking face, slim body non ...
c-hing, i wanna know the age of the BGS.
very young or mid-lady

39 12345
發新話題