發新話題
打印

初試銅鑼灣水都

初試銅鑼灣水都

1st time try 銅鑼灣水都, get to use the SPA room, roomy stand shower. Good.When I get there, its about 7plus (dinner time), only 1 girl there.  Slim but reasonably good figures.
Part 1, having zero expectation as this is my first time there, turns out so so, nothing worth to describe except she didn't pick up all the phones (msg).  Only from time to time.  Is that good or bad?!  As she did pick up lots of msgs after all.  She MUST be popular... so many msgs.
Part 2, SURPRISINGLY GOOD!!  Highly interacted, no rejections what so ever!

If looking for Part 2, this is the right place.  However, I am more a Part 1 person... Will keep looking and trying.

Sorry not to type in Chinese as I do notice most reports here are in Chinese.  I am very bad in typing Chinese.

I spend 500, her name is Joey, looks like 3x but well maintain.  The look, to me, good enough.  Figure definitely attractive.

Different hair style... seems to be a different girl?!  Seriously can't tell!!

If you happens to have Joey, ask for her number and call before visit, she is the owner and to my best knowledge, she only there when needed.  (May not be true but thats what she told me, and I believe her )  Was in the area couple nites ago and suddenly feels like missing Joey's Part 2.  At the end, didn't visit as we have a party of 3, 2 Gentlemen and 1 lady.

發新話題