20 123
發新話題
打印

Windsor Spa 薀莎水療

Windsor Spa 薀莎水療

Hi brother,
This is one of my favourite sauna as I worked in North Point area and this spa is good, clean but getting more and more expensive while service going down and had not visited this place for 6 months and would like to visit them again but want to see if any brother has any update on this place e.g

1. any new good BGs suggested
2. had the 2nd floor opened?  Talk about this for since last summer but looks like still not open yet
3. Is 寶文哥 still there?

[ 本帖最後由 victorcheung 於 2013-7-29 18:42 編輯 ]

回復 1# 的帖子

use to book #66, #182, 77, 81 early shift and 98 night shift and #66 sent me an sms that she left to another sauna in Wanchai.  The hardware is pretty good but one thing I do not like is that they always try to sell coupon or member package.  Very troublesome.

引用:
原帖由 victorcheung 於 2013-7-29 18:09 發表
Hi brother,
This is one of my favourite sauna as I worked in North Point area and this spa is good, clean but getting more and more expensive while service going down and had not visited this place  ...
未去過no comment

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

windsor no this kind of services

回復 3# 的帖子

before it was OK when re-opn in current site on Jan 2011, it was only $3xx before 2pm and plus $200-300 tips and give u $100 coupon.  So 90-min massage cpud be within $600 but now even at discount time period, you need to pay $550 + 300 tips at least so not that competitive anymore.

回復 4# 的帖子

I will say it depends on your relationship with BGs but it is a sensitive topics.  I will say hardware and food there is not bad, just service is downgrading while price is increasing - wrong direction...

20 123
發新話題